An Interactive Health Record provides a private and secure place for you to store you health information. You have access to it 24 hours a day, every day. You control everything in your Interactive Health Record, including your medical history, medication lists, contact information and lab images. You choose what information is included and can update it at anytime.
Depending on how much information you want to enter it can take you as little as a few minutes or as long as a few hours to set up your Interactive Health Record. It's helpful to have the following information available before proceeding:font>
- Health conditions or diagnoses
- Current medications and the dosages
- The names and telephone numbers of your emergency contacts
- The name and identification numbers for your primary health insurance
- Allergies (food, drug, insect)
- Surgeries and Procedures
- Your blood type
It's alright if you don't have some of this information right now. You may come back and enter the information at any time.
- Having an up-to-date record of health conditions helps doctors, especially in an emergency, provide treatment that could save your life.
- By accessing a Web-based personal health record, you can easily print a copy of all the necessary information with the assurance that it's well organized and up to date.
For Technical Support call 1.800.363.5985
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 5:00 pm CST
or Contact Us here.